Lagos State Printing Corporation was established as a Government Press in 1971 under Brigadier Mobolaji Johnson (Rtd.), the first Military Governor of the State. It was formally commissioned on 30th August 1974. It served as a Division under the Ministry of Information and Tourism for over 15years.
The Lagos State Press (as it was known then) largely catered for all the printing needs of the Government and all its MDAs. It engaged then in the production of books, including exercise books, Security documents such as School Leaving Certificates, Driver Examination Papers, Receipts, Stationeries and other Allied Products for the various Arms of Governments.
In a bid to reactivate and re-invigorate the Government Press for effective performance, Lateef the First Civilian Governor of Lagos State, renamed it as LAGOS STATE PRINTING CORPORATION, through an Act of Parliament of the Legislative Arm of Government Acts No. 16 of 1980. This gave it a semi-autonomy to print for the State, recruit, train and promote her workforce.
Over the years, the need to serve our clients in line with its status as a Corporation has geared us towards reaching out to corporate bodies and private individuals.
The State Government in bringing the Corporation to international standard has modernized the Press to provide unsurpassed print services to the State and general public. We are poised for a new beginning as first among equals.
To attain greater height in the printing industry, through modern technology with a dedicated workforce.
To be the preferred Printing Company, producing high quality prints to the State Government and the General Public through modern practices and customers satisfaction.
* To reposition LSPC as a contending force in the ever lucrative world of Reprography.
* To bring about a Corporation responsive and proactive in the world of printing and publishing.
* To meet the target of a new millennium type of printing in response to modern day printing and publications requirements
* Ensuring efficient and adequate services rendered to our targeted clients/customers.
In addition to being Government Printers to MDAs, we also render general printing to individuals, Corporate Bodies, Multi-national and Telecommunications Organizations and the Public at large.
Our print services also include the following:
* Security jobs – receipts, Examination Papers etc.
* Publications, Journals, Brochures, Magazines etc.
* Posters, Calendars, Literatures, Profiles, Stationeries etc.
* Bindery and Project Works, Corporate Branding, Gifts/Promotional items, Plaques etc.
* Flexi Banners, Roll-up Banners etc.